Holistic Pregnancy Guide
When it comes time for motherhood, I feel that so many women, including myself, are fearful and anxious about thoughts of preparing for a baby. We are natural nurturers and only want what is best for us and our future family.
This is why I wanted to create a pregnancy guide from a holistic perspective! I gathered as many resources as possible to put together a complete guide for mothers to be. Pregnancy should be enjoyable and as low-stress! I hope this Holistic Pregnancy Guide ebook will make this special time for you, family and baby enjoyable and memorable.
What this program includes:
- Understand your nutritional needs pre-pregnancy
- Prenatal supplement guide
- Understand nutritional needs during pregnancy (for a healthier mommy and baby)
- Great nutritional remedies for common pregnancy complications and symptoms
- Nutritional needs of baby after birth
- Awesome baby food guide - what to look for and what to avoid
- Prenatal and postnatal meal plan
- Includes all recipes, pictures and instructions
- Grocery list provided for each plan
Additional ebook highlights
Additional highlights of Ebook:
Learn how your nutritional status affects you and your baby.
Learn how much weight is the correct amount to be gaining each trimester.
Guidelines of what types of foods to be eating during pregnancy.
Specific nutrient needs before and during pregnancy and the best food sources of these nutrients.
Specific supplements and dosages for PRE-NATAL and DURING pregnancy to keep you and your baby healthy and well developed + the reasons why these are important. I also include some of my favourite brands that have the highest absorption.
Learn the best holistic remedies to combat pregnancy complications such as nausea, heartburn, constipation, leg cramps, varicose veins and fluid retention.
———- Once baby is born:
Learn the different stages of feeding including breast milk guidelines, formula guidelines and introducing solid food guidelines.
Understand the critical difference between breast milk and formula and why breastfeeding is so important.
If choosing a formula, know which ingredients to avoid and what brands are superior for your baby and ingredients to look out for in formulas.