Hi friends! I recently did a poll on my Instagram story to find out why you guys visit my page. The majority of you said you prefer wellness related informative content, but some of you did say you really like personal content. Info content is my favourite because I am a major nerd at heart, but for those of you who wanted personal, here are 6 juicy things you may not know about me!
1. I grew up playing tons of sports and activities. I’ve been enrolled in soccer, ballet, gymnastics, ringette and track and field. Hated ballet, sucked at gymnastics, was scared of getting hit in the face with a ball in soccer, excelled in the 200m dash and somehow became pretty stellar at ringette, so I played that for 10 years (A and AA)
2. In high school, I won the chemistry award and the fitness award. I ran an 11.7 on the beep test, always beating every girl in my class (bragging- LOL). I was a big nerd (still am), have always loved School, loved homework LOL, and seriously thrive when I am learning. (Also didn’t party much in high school but certainly made up for that in my 20’s LOL)
3. I don’t read fictional books, only scientific, info books and I am obsessed with business and wellness podcasts
4. I can’t quote a single line from any movie I’ve seen (don’t come at me with your movie quotes I won’t laugh..) and I am terrible at anything to do with history or geography based knowledge.
5. I’d say I’m equally introverted and extroverted. Anyone who knows me knows that I’m crazy and that I loooveee to go out, talk, mingle and have fun. Butttttt after all the fun I need a few days of alone time to recharge. I don’t constantly need to be with people and love independent, self-development. #BalanceSeeker
6. I’ve had my own business now for 3 years but only took it full time 7 months ago and it was truly the best decision I ever made. Some days are harder than others and I question if it’s worth it (lack of financial stability and accountability) but MOST days I feel empowered, energized, self-motivated and SOOO excited to wake up every day and get to do what I love.
That was fun!!!! Did anything surprise you? Haha. Can ya’ll relate!? Let me know!